Home

5/28/2014

Hotel King - Filming Location

So it's been some hectic weeks because all the assignments and tests #UniLifeSucks, so I didn't have a chance to do my hobby, which is watching KOREAN DRAMA!!  I am looking for some good drama and not disappointed because I manage to find some new and good drama (all of them are still ongoing). 

Here are some of the ongoing dramas that I'm currently watching:
1. You Are All Surrounded
2. Angel Eyes
3. Hotel King ( Most Favorite One)

I like 3 of them but I couldn't lie myself that I'm so in love with Hotel King because of the the 2 main leads in this drama. It's Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hae!! It's been 9 years since My Girl (which is also my fav drama back then) and now they are doing it!! I love their chemistry in My Girl and their chemistry in Hotel King makes me ship this couple even more!! So if you are currently looking for some good romance and mellowdrama, I think you can find this one interesting.  

Found this photo while searching for the hotel. Must admit that Lee Dong Wook is getting hotter!! He also has quite many topless scenes in this drama <3 #kyaaa. But I love both Lee Dong Wook and Lee Sang Yoon (Angel Eyes main lead) ^^

The total episode of this drama is 32 eps, and released on April 5  and will finish on July 13, 2014. I know it's quite long but believe me this one is worth to watch!


The Cast
A love story between an heiress who tries to save her father’s legacy, the one and only seven-star hotel in the nation and the hotel manager who becomes an enemy to his own father who abandoned him in order to help the heiress. (Drama Wiki)

Next, I will continue to share the Hotel they're filming in this drama. The Hotel in the drama called Ciel Hotel, and at first I'm trying to find out about this hotel and found out a very different hotel from the one in the drama. So after some searching here and there, I found that the Hotel in the drama is Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort and Holiday Inn Resort which is like just across the hotel.

Intercontinental Hotel
Day View
Really love that small garden ^^

Concierge Desk that often appear in the drama ^^

 The Room Interior







I really love everything about this Hotel (except for the price which is quite expensive I think T_T), but I think it will be worth the price since you can have an amazing view and also play ski in the winter. So if you are looking for some hotels to play ski in the winter maybe you want to consider this hotel ^^ 


Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort (인터컨티넨탈 알펜시아 평창 리조트)
Address:
 325, Solbong-ro, Daegwannyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 대관령면 솔봉로 325 (대관령면,알펜시아리조트)


Holiday Inn Resort, Alpensia Pyeongchang (홀리데이인 알펜시아 평창 리조트)     
Address:
325, Solbong-ro, Daegwannyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 대관령면 솔봉로 325 (대관령면)

5 comments:

  1. I been watching this drama repeatedly since 2012.I love the story and of course the staff. I love the chemistry of Dong Wook and Da Hae even in my girl. But Im sad because the drama has to end and thier love teams ends as well. I really hoping that Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae will come out again in another project.Im from the Philippines. I hope one day they will be together as real partner. Hopefully. (Seven sorry I like u but I like Dong Wook more for Da Hae.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hotel booking bangalore Your website is terribly informative and your articles are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know in which hotel is filmed my girl? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love to watch this drama hotel king & my girl they are perfect match lee dong wook & lee da hae i hope that they will make again another drama may times i keep kn watching most specially hotel king i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saya nonton film ini mungkin sudah ratusan kali saking sukanya dengan kemistri mereke berdua sangat bagus sekali semoga saja mereka berdua ada film baru dan bertemu lagi jodoh tidak tau kan buktinya sampai saat ini mereka belum menikah apakah mereka berjodoh ya itu saya tidak tau berharap tidak apa apa kan

    ReplyDelete